Fall 2016—Spring 2017 Tuition and Fee Table
(Course Level 1-499)
(Course Level 500+)
Use the chart above to determine undergraduate (course number 100-499) or graduate (course number 500+) CEP tuition during fall, winter, and spring terms. Your actual charges may vary by your student type and other factors. Some courses have additional fees for studio materials or lab products. Other courses have self-support fees that entirely replace tuition and mandatory resource fees. In summer term, non-resident students pay non-resident tuition rates. Self-support and other fees are published in the course section details in the online class schedule. The Office of the Registrar publishes the full listing of tuition and mandatory fees.
- CEP students are not eligible for financial aid; only formally admitted students who are enrolled at least half-time are eligible.
- Auditing fees are the same as for-credit fees.
- Staff rates are available for qualifying faculty and staff. Staff rates cannot be applied to self-support fee courses and certain excluded programs.
- Tuition charges for CEP students include the following mandatory fees: building, recreation and fitness center, incidental fees, and any current surcharges. CEP students do not pay the health service fee and therefore are not eligible for health and counseling services.
- Some courses may have additional fees for course-specific items such as studio materials or lab products. Other courses have self-support fees that entirely replace tuition and mandatory resource fees. These fees will be noted on the course section details in the online class schedule.
- The university's billing account Terms and Conditions (Revolving Charge Agreement) must be read and accepted by all students. Students must agree to the Terms and Conditions in order to register for classes.
- Electronic bills are produced around the sixteenth of each month and sent to your UO e-mail account. Payments are due on the first of the following month.
- Students can make a payment online, by mail, or in person at the UO Cashiers Office.
- The total due listed on each monthly bill must be paid in full by the due date to avoid interest and billing fees.
- In order to register for the next term, the account balance must be below $1,000 for residents and $3,000 for non-residents.
- If you have questions, please contact Student Billing by calling 541-346-3170.