The Community Education Program (CEP) is a part-time, non-admitted student status that allows anyone to register for regular UO courses without formal admission. CEP students may register for up to 8 credits (graduate or undergraduate) during the regular academic year (fall, winter, and spring terms) and are eligible to register for more credits during summer term.
Take a University of Oregon course in three steps:
- Confirm your eligibility. CEP is open to anybody who is not an admitted UO student.
- Request a student ID number and Personal Access Code (PAC).
- Register for courses. Course information is available online at the UO Class Schedule.
Want to learn more?
- Credits (audits, transfers, and transcripts)
- Tuition and Fees
- Frequently Asked Questions
- New CEP Student Orientation Form