The complete University of Oregon Schedule of Classes is available online.
As a CEP student, you are eligible to register for UO credit courses if space is available, the course level is appropriate, and all prerequisites are satisfied. Credits earned as a CEP student are recorded on a UO transcript.
Check out course opportunities for the community from Academic
Looking to register for summer classes? Contact Summer Session!
Registration Eligibility Forms
Inclement Weather Information
Academic Extension will post inclement weather cancellations on this site.
The Community Education Program (CEP) is a part-time, non-admitted student status that allows anyone to register for up to 8 credits (graduate or undergraduate) a term without formal admission.
Take a University of Oregon course in three steps:
- Confirm your eligibility. CEP is open to anybody who is not an admitted UO student.
- Request a student ID number and Personal Access Code (PAC).
- Register for courses. Course information is available online at the UO Class Schedule.
Want to learn more?
- Credits (audits, transfers, and transcripts)
- Tuition and Fees
- Frequently Asked Questions
- New CEP Student Orientation Form
Please contact the CEP Office if you have questions or need assistance.