Fall 2012—Spring 2013 Tuition and Fee Table
|Total Credits||Undergraduate Tuition
(Course Level 1-499)
(Course Level 500+)
Use the chart above to determine undergraduate (course number 100-499) or graduate (course number 500+) CEP tuition during fall, winter, and spring terms. Students taking a combination of graduate and undergraduate credits can calculate tuition on the Office of the Registrar's website.
Summer term tuition information available on the Summer Session website.
- CEP students are not eligible for financial aid; only formally admitted students who are enrolled at least half time are eligible.
- CEP students may register for a maximum of 8 credits (including a combination of graduate and undergraduate) each term during the regular academic year. CEP students can register for more credits over summer term. Credit limits are set by the UO Provost and cannot be waived.
- Auditing (non-credit) fees are the same as for-credit fees.
- There is no reduced tuition in the summer for CEP students.
- Staff rates are available for qualifying faculty and staff. Staff rates cannot be applied to self-support fee courses and certain excluded programs. Details and request forms are available through Human Resources.
- Tuition charges for CEP students include the following mandatory fees: building, recreation and fitness center, incidental fees, and any current surcharges. CEP students do not pay the health service fee and therefore are not eligible for health and counseling services.
- Some courses may have additional fees for course-specific items such as studio materials or lab products. Other courses have self-support fees that entirely replace tuition and mandatory resource fees. These fees will be noted on the course section details in the online class schedule.